Yes. COVID-19 protocols, in line with the directions of the Royal Government of Bhutan, will be strictly followed in Yoga Yangchen’s studio. This consists of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Refraining from attending class when having a fever or a persistent cough
- Physical distancing (this means the number of students per class will be smaller than normal)
- Hand washing (bring your own sanitizer or use the one at the entry door of the studio)
- Changing into your yoga clothing before coming to class
- Disinfection of the studio after each class
For those Individuals who have private classes at their home(s) and for Organizations and Hospitality; you will be required to make sure physical distancing is possible at your location and other good practices, such as hand washing, are followed.